Monday, May 9, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #12

Boy oh boy it's down to the wire, only 15 mins until the deadline.  I will just sneak all the projects in being this is #12!! I can't believe it.  Thank you My Pink Stamper for host such an awesome string of challenges.  Well challenge twelve was to make a project with a kids theme.  Easy for me  Every page I do it about my little girl.






















I saw this paper pack at Walmart a while back in 8X8 size,  I was always hoping I would find it in 12X12 but never have. I had to settle and get the 8X8.  Banner cut using Country Life,  Font is from Nate's ABC's.

1 comment:

  1. I think (I mean hope) the deadline is 12 hours later than you thought. I still haven't finished!
    Love this layout - what a sweetie - great banner!

    ReplyDelete