Sunday, May 8, 2011

MPS National Scrapbook Day Challenge #4



Ok, so i'm a little out of order but it appears that I forgot to take a picture of project # 3 and am about to turn in for the night so i will have to get to it in the morning.  project #4 at My Pink Stamper was all about Mom, fitting for Mother's day weekend.  I hadn't made card for my Mother in law yet so it was the perfect opportunity.  Her favorite color is purple, she doesn't scrapbook at all so I decided to dazzle her with a surprise pop-up card.






















The pitcher is from the Kate's ABC's cartridge, my newest and I have to same most favorite cartridge.  Splitcoast Stampers has a great tutorial on making these cards.  I have to check it almost every time i make one.  If you haven't made one and would like to learn click HERE.

1 comment: