Saturday, February 26, 2011

Paisley Cartridge Chaos

Boy oh boy, it has been a while since I have posted any projects.  I was facing a severe case of scrappers block but now the creative juices are once again flowing. Today I came close to completing a two page layout for Cricut Cartridge Chaos.  the Challenge was to use the Paisley Cricut Cartridge.  I just got this cartridge last week and was super excited to use it.












Recipe:
  • The tittle and little out fits are from paisley cut @ 4".  I cut 
  • 2 hangers @ 1" from Straight from the Nest.
  • Cardstock is CTMH
  • Patterned paper by DCWV, Nana's Nursery Baby Girl.
  • Flowers by Prima Flowers.



I just love the blinged outfits.  I think he little belt buckle is my favorite.  I need to get a few more photo's printed and the layout will be complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment