- Cut barn @ 10.5" from the Country life cartridge. I am in LOVE with the pink farm animal paper, by Making Memories. Thanks Jenny.
- The shadow feature is also cut @ 10.5". I had to use a big (12X24) mat so the design would cut from edge to edge.
- The clouds are from Indie art I cut 2 @ 2" and 2 @ 3".
- The sun is from Cricut Classic font and was cut at 9".
- Font is from All Mixed Up and is cut @ 2".
- The cardstock is a mixture from my stash, I know the pink is from CTMH and matches the pitter patter line perfectly.
- I also used CTMH ink to ink the edges. Blush and Sweet Leaf.
I think this page turned out really well and is just too adorable. It is very special to me because baby girl is only 2 days old in the picture. (Sigh)