Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wacky Wednesday # 27 - Farm Challenge

Each month I take a picture of my baby girl with her giant stuffed cow.  These days the cow is not so giant anymore.  lol.  When I came across this challenge at More Than Favors - by Paula, I saw it as the perfect opportunity  to actually complete one of the many layouts I have stored in my gypsy for these monthly pictures.  The challenge is to make anything farm themed.


Recipe:
  • Cut barn @ 10.5" from the Country life cartridge.  I am in LOVE with the pink farm animal paper, by Making Memories.  Thanks Jenny.
  • The shadow feature is also cut @ 10.5".  I had to use a big (12X24) mat so the design would cut from edge to edge.
  • The clouds are from Indie art I cut 2 @ 2" and 2 @ 3".
  • The sun is from Cricut Classic font and was cut at 9".
  • Font is from All Mixed Up and is cut @ 2".
  • The cardstock is a mixture from my stash,  I know the pink is from CTMH and matches the pitter patter line perfectly.
  • I also used CTMH ink to ink the edges. Blush and Sweet Leaf.
I think this page turned out really well and is just too adorable.  It is very special to me because baby girl is only 2 days old in the picture. (Sigh) 

2 comments: