Monday, February 28, 2011

My First Award

I would like to start out by saying thank-you to Martha (the card boutique) for giving me my very first award.  She does some amazing work with Cards, Cakes and Balloon.  You should check out her blog.
The Liebster Award is designed to bring new blogs to light. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may want to share with others. I am here to honor 3-5 blogs to bring awareness to other wonderful blogs.

As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
1-Creating a post where you blog about the Liebster award & reveal your 3-5 blog picks 
2-Let them know you chose them 
3-Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4-Have faith that your followers will rally & show their crafty love back out to those you awarded
5-Have fun!
Here are my picks:




No comments:

Post a Comment