Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Throwback Thursday- St. Patty's Day LO

This past Throwback Thursday the challenge was to create a St. Patrick's Day project using any older cartridge.  The Challenge for Wacky Wednesday at More than Favors- by Paula was also to make a St. Patty's project.
I don`t have a whole pile of carts, the only one I have with a shamrock  is Celebrate with Flourish.


The background paper in this LO is the real throwback.  I think it might even be from the 90`s.  
And the lime green card stock is from a 8.5 X 11 pack from way back in the day.

Recipe:
  • Tittle is from Robotz cut at 2.57 and 4``
  • Shamrocks from Celebrate with Flourish cut at 2``(the actual cut is 2 shamocks.  I trimmed it down to 1.)
  • Flowers by Prima Flowers
  • Brad by CTMH

This is Baby Girls fist St. Patrick's day and I have the cutest little green outfit laid out for her to wear.  I am so excited.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! TFS, Come and visit me over at my blog, I have some awesome Blog Candy to giveaway. It ends on Friday :D Bug Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS. I absolutely love this LO. Amazing job! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete