What a great little picture, right. You should really play along. Here is the project I came up with.
When I fist saw this trigger I thought what a cute yellow door. I bet that cute yellow door belongs to a cute little white house with matching yellow windows. So the little house in my layout was born. My second thought was the name its self "An Idea in Yellow" telling me that the project must be predominately yellow. I also drew inspiration from the pink flower in the vase on the table and the old single pain leaded glass windows. Which transformed into the pink flowers and accents on the page and the glass pebbles I used for the flower centers.
- House cut @ 5" from the Cricut Sugar and Spice Cartridge. I cut the house siding from some corrugated card stock so it would appear more like siding. You could get the same effect using your cuddle bug, but sadly I do not yet own one. Using the gypsy, I stacked the layers to cut doubles of the roof, then popped up the bottom of the roof to add a little more depth.
- Tittle cut @ 1.75" from Gypsy Font Digital Cartridge
- Ribbon cut @ 13" by Hot Off the Press
- Card stock by Treasures, Coredinations, and CTMH
- Inks by CTMH, daisy white and bubble gum.
Well there my latest of many baby layouts. I try to sneak in other projects but have a growing mountain of baby pictures to scrap. Hope no one is getting sick of baby related projects.