- I used the paper piecing technique to make the 3 little animals. Stamps by CTMH, they were a Stamp of the Month a couple of years ago. This is the first time I've used them, I don't know why. They are flippin' cute. The lion mane was made using about 5" of ribbon and a whole lot of glue dots.
- Word "wild" stamped in daisy white by CTMH.
- Word "one" cut at 1.75" from Plantin' Schoolbook Cartridge.
- "Happy Birthday" stamp by My Pink Stamper. Pink lettering is a Rub-On.
- Papers are mostly scraps. Diamond background by Crafty Secrets.
So this is my zoo themed project. Hope it inspires you to play along.