Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wild One - Wacky Wednesday # 28 - Zoo Theme

Here a sweet little card I made for a sweet little girl turning one next week.  I am entering it in Wacky Wednesday at More than Favors - by Paula.  The challenge this week was to make a zoo themed project.

Card Front:
Card Inside:

Recipe:
  • I used the paper piecing technique to make the 3 little animals. Stamps by CTMH, they were a Stamp of the Month a couple of years ago.  This is the first time I've used them, I don't know why.  They are flippin' cute.  The lion mane was made using about 5" of ribbon and a whole lot of glue dots.
  • Word "wild" stamped in daisy white by CTMH.
  • Word "one" cut at 1.75" from Plantin' Schoolbook Cartridge.  
  • "Happy Birthday" stamp by My Pink Stamper. Pink lettering is a Rub-On.  
  • Papers are mostly scraps.  Diamond background by Crafty Secrets.
So this is my zoo themed project.  Hope it inspires you to play along.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. I love the colors and how you put it all together. So cute.

    Lisa Scrappingpinklady
    http://www.scrappingpinklady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute card Leila. Yes adorable stamp set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Leila, Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete