Thursday, January 20, 2011

MME Blog Challenge #19 Part 2

Here is part 2 of the challenge over @ MME. We had to make a layout or other project from this sketch. It also had to have a winter theme.  And like me the card challenge had to made of at least 80% MME products.



I chose to make a layout.  I was originally think of making a Valentine layout, but when I came across this snowman paper my mind was made up.



Recipe:

  • Background paper MME Dreamy 2 Line - Enchanting spot on paper
  • Other papers - MME Be Merry line - Jolly Little Snow Men cut @ 11X5", Snowball Fun cut @ 2X12", Jack Frost.  MME Snowed in line - Flakes.  MME Wild Asparagus line - "Birthday Boy" Blue cut @ 6X8".
  • All edges inked with Versa Color - Pinecone shade
  • Chip board hearts - Cosmo Cricket Buck Naked Buttons and More Cover in MME paper.
  • Tittle and Gems are MME Lush collection - Blue
  • Rick-rack from Close To My Heart.

Hope You like it. Leila

1 comment:

  1. Leila your layout is soooo cute! I love the colours you used and that paper!

    ReplyDelete