We had to make a card using 80% MME products from this sketch.
I dug deep into my stash and decided to use a paper from MME 2009 Deena's Penny Lane line. I have had the song by the Beetles stuck in my head ever since.
When I saw this cute owl paper in the store I remember thinking I had to have it. Well that was 2 years ago, and although I have paper that is much older, It was time to put it to use.
- I used a 5X7" card base in oder to make the most of my owl paper. The paper is MME Wild Asparagus 2008 "Birthday Boy" Dots
- I fussy cut the owls @ 4.5X6.5" The paper is MME Deena's Penny Lane Maggie May "Cloe Lynn" Night Owl paper.
- Added a 4.625X6.625" mat to accent the zig zag edge. The paper is MME Jen Wilson's 29th Street Market Goody Gumdrops.
- The Parentheses and Journal block die cuts are from a MME sheet. left over from my wedding. I am unsure of the exact name but I believe it is from the Bloom and Grow 2009 line.
- I used some purple organza ribbon from my stash cut @ 6".
- And chalked the die cuts and card edge with some purple chalk.
Hope to like it. Leila