And here is the card it inspired.
I decided to keep it simple much like the trigger photo. I drew inspiration from the colors and fabrics.
- 5.5X4.25" Card base Recollections bulk card stock - Neutral Collection.
- 5.25X4" Distressed Edge Close To My Heart white core card stock - Cocoa.
- 4.75X3.5" Distressed Edge Same a base.
- Stamp - Treasures- Close To My Heart
- Image stamped with versa mark and embossed using Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder- vintage photo
- When I was planning this card the fabric used in the cushion reminded me of the material I used to make the dust ruffle for Baby Girl's crib. So I dug it out and cut 2 - 1.5X 6" strips, attached one with glue dots and used the other to make a false bow.